During WW1 there was a Canadian Lumber camp on the Plane at Slindon, together with a German P.O.W camp, recently some graffiti has been discovered on some old beech trees, location is being kept secret, .
- Binsted Tile and Pottery Kilns
- Colour film Battle of Britain
- Film, Battle of Britian from the cockpit.
- Forgotten Lives
- Less we forget, there is no romance in War.
- Lest we Forget the The Brave Of Slindon.
- National Trust at War Consevation.
- Parham History
- Ropetackle Arts Center
- Royal Naval air service history.
- Slindon Manor House and Estate.
- Sussex and the Great War.
- The Forge Slindon Village.
- Worthing Archaelogical Society
- WW1 Dear old Harry !!
- WW1 wounded, Kings visit